Sheyda Research 2006

This blog is a virtual diary of my travels to Iran from June 30 to August 17, 2006. The nature of my travel is to research the ways a master craft-artist mentors an apprentice in the traditional arts of Iran.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This is my first attempt at blogging. I think when I'm in Iran this summer, I'll be able to post blogs and get feedback from people while I'm still in Iran.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheyda said...

I love your comments. Keep them coming!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Mom i miss you, cool blog. Dad just showed it to me. I'll follow it from now on. Say hi to uncle Ramin and Parvin for me. Dont forget to have some fun in Iran to cause it sounds like youre working alot!!love you lots. -Bijhan

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheyda joonam, I have been enjoying reading your blog but had no idea I could leave comments. I am glad you mentioned it in your e mail. I can't beleive how much you have covered in such short time. My hat off to you. You go girl....

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home