Ostaads in Kurdistan









Yes, I'm in Kurdistan and I'm working like crazy. I was able to touch base with Hadi, my Kurdish artist. He has been so helpful. I have been observing him teaching and working. I have good data to work from: six video tapes so far. Not bad. I have been observing Hadi's brother also. He is an artist who teaches as well. Tomorrow I go to the Offices of Cultural Heritage of Kurdistan and they have put a car and driver and guide at my disposal and the guide is taking me to a few workshops. How is that for Kurdish hospitality?
Will write more tomorrow, if I get a chance.
1 Comments:
Hi
We are back from the Cape safe and sound we had a good trip and the ocean at Cahoon hollow was the warmest it has ever been it was strange. Global warming
and a very hot summer. Looking forward to hearing about Kurdestan.
Love,
Tim
Post a Comment
<< Home